Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use trek2health.org.au if you do not agree to the terms and conditions stated on this page.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access trek2health.org.au for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from trek2health.org.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from trek2health.org.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from trek2health.org.au
- Redistribute content from trek2health.org.au
Exceptions: Where we have given permission in writing, or content that we provide for our supporters/fundraisers to copy-paste to promote our cause
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Trek2Health Ltd reserves the right to review, edit grammatical errors or to fit the space, comments or submissions prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Trek2Health Ltd. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Trek2Health Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Trek2Health Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, out of date or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Trek2Health Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Appropriate organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our name Trek2Health
- By use of the URL being linked to;
- By use of any other keyword or description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Trek2Health Ltd logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent permission in writing.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We take all efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct, however we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If you find any inaccurate info or link on our Website that you would like removed, you are free to contact and inform us.
Policy updated: 1st March 2021